Book launch event of Saiyyam Kanth’s Dark Truth of Desires will be held on October 24, 2017, in the heart of the country, New Delhi.
Book launch event of Sushmita Das’s ‘The Tough Gets Going’ was held on November 4, 2017, at Bocca Cafe, Bhubaneshwar. The trailer video was played prior to the launch. The event was graced by Shri S.K.Padhi, a poet. There was extensive TV News channel coverage followed by interviews for web release by Coffee Bytes & Mycitylinks, two monthly periodicals.
Over 50 people attended the event and an interaction session was held with the audience.
Signed copies were sold and the successful event was wrapped up with refreshments.
Are You a Blue Rose Author?
Go and grab a copy of your book on amazon.in today
and win a chance for Oxford Bookstore listing worth
INR 1500 absolutely free of cost!
To participate in the Win Free Oxford listing contest, you need to:
One random author will be selected who will win free listing at Oxford.
Best of luck to you all!
And if you like our giveaways and contests, please don’t forget to give us a 5-star rating on Facebook!
Buy your favourite book and stand a chance to win a cash prize of Rs. 500 and four other lucky winners will get a cash prize of Rs. 100!
To participate in the contest, you need to:
1. Order your favourite Blue Rose book from amazon.in
2. After the order is processed, email us the order ID at contests@bluerosepublishers.
3. Keep the subject line “Buy A Book Contest: November 2017”
One random person will be selected who will win a cash prize of Rs. 500 and four other random people will win a cash prize of Rs. 100.
Best of luck to you all!
And if you like our giveaways and contests, please don’t forget to give us a 5 star rating on Facebook!
Meet our author Devika Das in her book’s launch event at the Kochi Literature Festival 2017 on 9 December 2017!
Book launch event of Sushmita Das’s ‘The Tough Gets Going’ will be held on 22-23 December, 2017, at Mayfair Hotel, Bhubaneshwar.
The 25th New Delhi World Book Fair is organised between January 7–15 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The organizer of the NDWBF 2017 is National Book Trust – NBT, Ministry of Human Development, Government of India in collaboration with ITPO India Trade Promotion Organisation. The theme presentation of the 2017 edition is ‘Manushi – Books Written on and by Women’.The focus of the Book Fair is on the ‘Culture of Reading’. The Minister of State HRD Dr Mahenra Nsth Pandey will inaugurate the fair.
Blue Rose authors are being featured in one of India’s biggest events, Business Conclave 2018 organized by Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi. Previously graced by the presence of world’s eminent leaders, and this year the Conclave is only going to get bigger and better.
Our author’s get the following chances:
- Chance to interact with the Delhi University students at the SRCC Business Conclave
- Coverage in our Literary and Lifestyle Magazine, Litgleam
- Newspaper coverage
- Social media coverage on Blue Rose and SRCC official pages
- Author’s poster and work details on the SRCC’s Wall of Fame.
- Full day highlights of the work on the stall LED screen
- Book availability at SRCC Library for the next 1 year
- They get their book listed in the stall for all FOUR days in February & March, under the best selling category.
- Vocalize your thoughts on the Business Conclave stage; the stage which is graced by the prestigious leaders of the country
Visit us at SRCC Business Conclave and get the chance hear your favorite authors speak about their dreams!