• img-book

    Stephen Rodrigues

ISBN: 9789354723018

The Power Game (Playbook of the Powerful)

by: Stephen Rodrigues

This is the most powerful self-help book available in the market today. it talks about the different forms of power which exist in our society. It acts like a guide for those who want to reach a higher level in their life. As we know power is distributed among the 1% of the human population that controls the rest of the 99%. We see around ourselves how powerful some people are; just a word from the leader is enough to make others complete the work. One phone call and you are set for life. What is this power? Who are these leaders? What makes them so influential? What makes them eligible to acquire that power? Every source of knowledge towards gaining power has been burnt, destroyed, or kept hidden or encrypted within some ancient scriptures. This book is the most practical manuscript which will help you to decide your next step in your life. This book is specially designed to sharpen your brain and help you connect your mind with your heart. This book is clearly a mixture of processes to achieve different types of powers. It gives you a bigger picture and forces you to see it and feel it by yourself by adding value to your life. The author of this book has gathered all this information from powerful resources to empower the coming generation by sharing this secret of life. Enjoy reading it and make use of this treasure of knowledge wisely. By doing so we will make this world a better place. Welcome to THE POWER GAME!!!!

 

999.00

500 in stock

Quantity:
Books of Stephen Rodrigues
About This Book

    This is the most powerful self-help book available in the market today. it talks about the different forms of power which exist in our society. It acts like a guide for those who want to reach a higher level in their life. As we know power is distributed among the 1% of the human population that […]

  • Details
  • Meet the Author
  • Reviews(0)
Details

ISBN: 9789354723018
SKU: 7160
Publisher: BlueRose Publishers
Publish Date: 2021
Page Count: 501

Meet the Author
Blue rose author
Stephen Rodrigues, Author of the book “The Power Game” is a well-known name in the real estate industry with more than a decade of experience. He has worked with most of all of the top builders in India and UAE territory. He has been part of the trillion-dollar industry and giving his most valuable suggestions has gained him a huge network of business clients and customers. He has closely worked in the era of the real-estate boom and understood this industry with a great sense of decision-making. He has helped hundreds of customers decide the right product for themselves. With this enormous amount of experience, he has been training the newcomers to the industry and guides them more efficiently keeping all his promises alive to date. Stephen Rodrigues became the number one choice for marketing and training for the real estate industry and he was extremely successful in understanding the study of human behavior of those who trade in real estate. He is a certified global real-estate investment consultant and ATD certified trainer who is well known for his top-notch performance in what he does. The idea of this book came to the author while he was dealing with the most powerful people in the world. as a power enthusiast, he was extremely interested in doing research on them. Their lifestyle their decision-making skills and found that the source of the knowledge of power is limited to only a few powerful people and not the common ones. So, he decided to bring this book to life. This book is a result of his life experience with powerful people from the past more than a decade and the constant leadership training and workshops. Our Author Mr. Stephen Rodrigues has spent thousands of dollars to gain this knowledge and it took him a decade to achieve where he is today. The author wants this knowledge to reach the common people so that without wasting much time, it can positively impact and bring great changes in their lives. The author believes in equality in the distribution of knowledge of power so that, each and everyone gets an equal chance to survive in this competitive world. empowerment of the weak is his goal behind writing this powerful book.

Additional information

Weight 0.80 kg
Dimensions 20.32 x 12.7 x 2.5 cm

“The Power Game (Playbook of the Powerful)”

There are no reviews yet.