* A middle class man’s life is periled by three women. Does it end even after his death?
* Saila, the most unlikely young woman is set to become the Prime Minister.
* Major Rathi fails to outsmart his wife in his ploy to have a cosy beer.
* Pankaj, a businessman, plans a delicate way to avenge his insult.
* The outlandish manner in which Biproda’s manuscript received a proposal for publication.
* Pragmatic Franco Morris gets shaken by his emotions at last.
* Baramdeo comes across a real opportunity to brag and prove himself.
* An occasion where God tends to bow down to women. And there are many others with whom one can relate in this easy-to-read collection of nineteen mini-stories. A bit of him/herself in all walks of life can be found at some or the other corner.
Debaprasad Mukherjee is medical doctor. He has served in Army as well as in various corporate sectors before resigning his job from Coal India Limited in 2014. He is settled at Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh at present.
At an age of 60, he wishes he started his literary pursuits a little earlier than he did about ten years back. In these years he has penned four books (two novels and two short story collections), numerous articles and short stories for on and offline periodicals. All his books are listed in Amazon.
You can contact the author: firstname.lastname@example.org