|Dimensions||21 x 12 x 2 cm|
“MITTHYER GADAYE SATYER CHHUCH”
The literal meaning of the title of this Bengali book is ‘The Needle of Truth in a Haystack of
What are the lies that we have been fed for around two hundred years?
– That Aryan is a race.
– That Aryans came to India 3500 years ago from Central Asia, displaced the indigenous Dravids
and settled down to dominate the subcontinent culture.
– That Hinduism is an organised religion.
– That India was backward, wallowing in darkness till the Europeans came to educate and
And then since independence more lies have piled up.
– That Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose died in a plane crash.
– That leaders like Gandhi and Nehru brought India freedom.
Lots of clandestine games have been been played to keep these lies alive in our consciousness.
Why? The country is groping for an identity and there are forces who are trying to break the
integrity of the Nation.
The author provides a perspective and takes a sweeping look across the spectrum helping the
reader to figure out for himself his own place and role in this crisis.
Publisher: BlueRose Publishers
Publish Date: 2019
Page Count: 134
|There are no products|